SFLA is hosting their annual conference!
- Date: Saturday, January 26, 2013
- Time: 9:30 am until 9:00 pm
- Location: North Bethesda Marriott
- Cost: $50 for students, $70 for adults
- Registration: opens October 1, 2012
(right outside of Washington, D.C and 1 block from a Washington, D.C. Metro Stations).
From the SFLA site:
The SFLA National Conference is a day full of education, training, and networking with fellow students and national pro-life leaders who know that campuses are where the pro-life movement must be.
The 2013 Students for Life National Conference will kick off at 8:00am and will feature morning, afternoon and evening sessions with speakers covering topics ranging from growing and funding your student organization, how to answer those hard questions you get asked, adoption, Planned Parenthood, birth control, and the necessary steps the pro-life movement must take after Roe v. Wade/Doe v. Bolton are overturned.
Top 5 Reasons You Need to Attend the SFLA National Conference:
- Find potential jobs and internships in the pro-life movement!
- Meet other student pro-life leaders from across the U.S.!
- Learn how to be more effective in saving lives on your campus!
- Participate in March for Life and other pro-life events the same week!
- Hear and meet national pro-life speakers and heroes!
Check out our video from 2011′s conference
Directions and Hotels
Find directions for getting to the conference as well as a local listing of hotels and retreat centers near the conference for you and your group
Read what our conference attendees have said about our national conference